Friday, June 1, 2012

What do me and J. Lo have in common?

I mean really, aside from both being drop dead gorgeous, having incredible singing voices, and ample booty what could I possibly have in common with J.Lo?  Well, I am so glad you asked. 

I went to the eye doctor today in hopes of finding some prescription sunglasses.  Well, after debating for a while I decided to just get regular glasses with transition lenses so they could work double duty should something happen to my everyday glasses.  While looking I came upon this pair of glasses that I just instantly fell in love with.  Little did I know these were designed by J.Lo.  (Yes, I know the big sticker on the front of the lens should have clued me in, but I don't usually care much for designer labels so I just looked over it, LITERALLY  Haha.)  Who knew she did designer eyeglass frames??  At any rate, this is what I ended up ordering. (Keep in mind very bad cell phone pic.)


This is what I loved most about them.


So what do you think?  Are they too funky or just the right amount of funky?

4 comments:

  1. I like the glasses. Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I will probably second guess myself until they come in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the frames! They are fun and cute!

    ReplyDelete