Saturday, June 2, 2012

Purse Palooza fabric reveal

Well, I can finally cross one crafting related to-do off the list.  I went fabric shopping today.  My wallet did not appreciate it.  My main objective walking into the craft store, a.k.a. Hobby Lobby, was to find the materials I needed for my Purse Palooza bag entry.  (If you have never heard of Purse Palooza before click the little ticket button to the left and it will tell you all about it.) 

After wandering around and looking at just about every fabric there, and then walking it a second time I finally figured out what it was I wanted, and I took a completely different turn with the bag than I originally intended.  It's summer and I wanted something cheery, but that still bordered on neutral-ish. 

Drum roll please......


Now, I just hope the bag turns out as awesome as I envision it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment